Company: J.D. IRVING
Posted on: April 17, 2019
At Irving Tissue, we recognize that the key to our success is our
people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown
to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household
paper products. Irving Tissue produces both branded and private
label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, and napkins.
Consumers know us by our Scotties-- Facial Brand. Our manufacturing
facilities are located in Dieppe, New Brunswick, Toronto, Ontario,
Fort Edward, New York, and Macon, Georgia.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the selected candidate will be a
"self-starter" with a strong work ethic and possess a high
attention to detail.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business with an
accounting concentration preferred and enrolled in or completed the
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
- Clear understanding and dedication to meeting deadlines
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic working
- Ability to analyze and communicate data effectively and
- Familiarity with JD Edwards would be an asset
- Prepare the daily cash position
- Preparation and analysis of the weekly and monthly Financial
- Preparation and analysis of sales profitability data
- Preparation of various financial reports
- Monthly/Quarterly reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts
- Aid in annual budgeting, audit and tax file processes
- Aid in other day-to-day accounting functions
What We Offer:
Including health, dental, life insurance, disability insurance,
401k match, vacation, tuition & wellness reimbursement, and
- There are plentiful opportunities to promote to higher level
positions in our organization. While seniority does play a role in
movement up the Lines of Progression, most employees who wish to
achieve the higher levels are only limited by their own desire to
progress and willingness to learn. If you are someone who believes
you can achieve great things for yourself and our Company, then you
are the person we want on our team!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Position will remain open until position is filled.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of
applications will begin on the deadline date for applying.
Applications received after the deadline may not be considered.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Tissue, a division of Irving Consumer Products, Inc., is an
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: J.D. IRVING, Macon , Cost Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!