Senior IT Internal Auditor - GA
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 22, 2019
Senior IT Internal Auditor - Need Two (2) NC & GA
We're looking for a seasoned professional to serve as Senior
Information Technology (IT) Auditor for the Corporate Audit &
Advisory department for our hiring client. In this role you will
lead embedding robust internal controls over technology and a wider
role in the review of the business.
This position will help manage critical aspects of the Technology
Audit area of the Internal Audit department including coordination
with the Financial / IT groups on Sarbanes-Oxley testing
activities, execution of any technology related Internal Audit
projects, and coordination with external auditors.
- --Assist with audit project planning, including risk
assessment, scope and budgeting of time.
- Provide subject matter expertise in IT general computer
controls (e.g., logical security, change management, operations,
disaster recovery), application, infrastructure areas (e.g.
firewalls, operating systems, databases, etc.), and strong
knowledge of information security risks.
- Execute IT SOX 404 compliance engagements including, testing
internal control design and operating effectiveness, providing
guidance to process owners, rationalizing controls, and proactively
communicating/tracking control improvement opportunities to
- Execute audit procedures and document results of testing. This
includes being familiar with audit software, data interrogation
tools, and documentation standards.
- Prepare well-written audit findings, including remediation
recommendations, submit timely to engagement management for review
- Lead audit projects demonstrating the ability to review staff
audit work to ensure it is well organized and meets test
- Provide proactive status updates to the IT Audit leadership,
Internal Audit team, IT/process owners, and external
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with management
and Corporate Audit & Advisory team through individual contact and
- Participate in special projects pertaining to IT compliance
initiatives, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration-Finance,
Accounting, Computer Science/Computer Information Systems
- 4+ years internal and/or external audit experience with at
least 2 years project management or audit lead experience
- CISA or equivalent certification or preparation
- Strong knowledge of audit techniques, methodologies, and best
practices including around Sarbanes Oxley Section 404/302 and
- Strong knowledge of Internal Audit frameworks including
performing risk assessments, creating / updating control
documentation, testing controls, tracking deficiencies, and
Other Preferred KSAs
- Experience with audit tools and data analytics
- Experience with the following systems and technical platforms:
SAP, Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Databases and Cloud Systems, including
Oracle application knowledge.
- Financial audit experience with large publicly-traded company
or public accounting firm.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and ITIL and
COBIT frameworks is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits, strong with bonus potential based upon
company performance; and full-benefits including retirement.--
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Paid Time Off
--Must be US Citizen or Greencard holder--
Keywords: Job Juncture, Macon , Senior IT Internal Auditor - GA, Accounting, Auditing , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!