Admin/Access Control Assist
Company: Chenega Systems, LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2020
CHENEGA SYSTEMS, LLC
Company Job Title:
Administrative/Access Control Assistant
Non-Exempt, Full Time, Regular
The Administrative/Access Control Assistant will provide
receptionist services for Chenega's support of the Robins Software
Factory in addition to administrative, travel, clerical and
accounting support to Chenega's program staff and keep official
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide front desk functions to s erve visitors by greeting,
welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies
company/program personnel of visitor arrival Monday - Friday 8:30
AM to 5:30PM.
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department
directories; giving instructions.
- Maintain security by following set procedures for verifying
identity and access, managing the visitor logbook, issuing and
reconciling visitor badges.
- Maintain safe and clean reception area by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide administrative support including telephone coverage,
copying, faxing, supply control and internal and external
- Maintain all general administrative support functions to the
office to ensure efficient utilization of time and resources.
- Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond
independently when needed.
- Administer office operations and provide Chenega staff with
appropriate documents and records.
- Schedule and organize calendar activities and organize
activities such as meetings, travel and office activities.
- Assist in the preparation of briefings, program abstracts,
summaries and analyses are required as well as standardizing
briefing formats, weekly activity reporting and directory
- Assist the company Program Controllers with invoice payment and
processing as needed.
- Assist management team with Purchasing Cards coding, expense
reporting queries and follow-ups, daily time collection and other
ad hoc activities as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- Associates Degree or 3 years of experience in administration,
customer service in professional services or uniformed service;
experience with acquisition process and terms, S&T knowledge
management and technical editing.
- Must be able to pass a Microsoft Office skills test at 80% or
above and type a minimum of 50 WPM.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a full
mastery of the English language including proper grammar and
- Adept with Telephone Skills, Verbal Communications, Microsoft
Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus,
Organization, Informing Others, Handling Pressure, Task
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software
applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
SharePoint and Outlook.
- Must have the ability to work evenings, weekends or Holidays as
required to meet business needs.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently, balancing
priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must be highly professional and flexible to meet with
customers, contractors and vendors.
- Must be able to handle multiple requests from various teams and
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality when dealing
with proprietary information and sensitive situations.
- Must be able to present professionally to senior leadership and
- SharePoint, Deltek, and Smartsheet knowledge a plus.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally
required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
Work Environment: (The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job.)
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled
office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme
cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or
airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification
Keywords: Chenega Systems, LLC, Macon , Admin/Access Control Assist, Administration, Clerical , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!