Posted on: January 20, 2023
$13.38 Per. hourAt CoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep
sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
responsibility to better the public good. We are currently seeking
an Administrative Clerk who has a passion for providing the highest
quality care in an institutional, secure setting. Come join a team
that is dedicated to making an impact for the people and
communities we serve. The Administrative Clerk provides clerical
and administrative support for various departments. Performs varied
and moderately complex typing, clerical functions and related
general office duties that require independent judgment in the use
of work methods and procedures.
- Produce finished documents efficiently using word processing
and spreadsheet programs.
- Independently edit documents making necessary corrections to
include spelling and grammar.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of records in accordance
with corporate and facility procedures.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing mail in accordance with
applicable rules and regulations.
- Communicate effectively with staff, inmates and visitors;
respond to verbal/written inquiries and requests. Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Two years of experience in full-time clerical, or
administrative office work is required. Additional qualifying
education at an accredited college, business school or technical
institute in office administration or a related field may be
substituted for the required experience on a year-for-year basis up
to one year.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software
applications is preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Macon , Administrative Clerk, Administration, Clerical , Alamo, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!