Advertising Support Specialist - Cox Media
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Primary Location: 6601 Hawkinsville Rd, Macon, GA, USADivision:
Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel:
NoSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 217773The
Advertising Support Specialist coordinates and troubleshoots the
acquisition and fulfillment of advertising orders for accounts with
moderate to high revenue potential; involves working closely with
assigned sales consultants and clients as well as the Campaign
Fulfillment Center (CFC) and other Sales Services Staff.Internal
customers are primarily the Sales team but other departments as
well. Work is time- and error-sensitive; failure to meet deadlines
or produce accurate work results in lost revenue. The role has
significant contact with external customers by phone. Assigns work
to others with no formal organizational authority. Primary
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Serves as the liaison between sales consultants, segment 2 and
3 clients, and Client Services.
- Partners with sales consultants to build upon CNA data to
prepare the client solution.
- Creates quality schedule proposals that reinforce our solutions
- Strategizes with sales consultants and other Sales Services
staff to increase revenue generation that includes up selling as it
aligns with the client solution and other opportunities available
that fit within the clients goals and objectives.
- Key duties include creating proposals, partnering with the
Campaign Fulfillment Center (CFC) for order entry and revision
instructions, managing and troubleshooting ad copy, fulfilling
makegood requests, and managing client requests.
- Takes responsibility to solve internal / external customer
problems.Major work activities include:
- Ensures that ad copy is submitted to the CFC, entered into
Novar per instructions, and approved and corrected if necessary;
updates or troubleshoots ad copy and locates previously used spot
IDs and copy media, as needed.
- Investigates pre-empted spots, submits makegood instructions
based on client or sales consultant direction, and ensures that
makegoods are processed correctly in Novar.
- Collaborates with assigned sales consultants to develop client
solutions, strategize how to increase revenue, determine client
product mix, develop proposals and presentations, and complete
production agreements. May upsell in line with client goals and
objectives and previously agreed-upon client solutions, especially
in conjunction with makegoods.
- Calls customers to obtain information or missing ad copy, or to
inform them about schedule changes; responds to customers
questions, solves their schedule-related problems, and handles
other client requests by phone; in conjunction with a sales
consultant provides follow-up information and post-campaign details
to clients; may meet with clients in person at the request of the
sales consultant and/or local Sales Manager.
- Develops custom schedule proposals in View32 based on product
mix, inventory availability, and rate card information.
- Submits multi-product digital media using the appropriate
fulfillment processes and systems.
- Monitors key business reports to gauge the successful
fulfillment of client contracts. Initiates and takes action as
needed to engage sales consultants in modifications, changes,
and/or client notifications needed.
- Sets up new clients/agencies in TIM and works with CFC to set
them up in Novar and set up their billing.
- Coordinates and provides direction and assistance to SSCs
regarding order entry and revision.
- Investigates and resolves credit holds and misapplied payments;
maintains records and keeps balance on all trade accounts.
- Attends job-related training that may include refresher
training, and service updates.Qualifications:Minimum
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)
- 2 or more years of experience preferred in related field (i.e.
customer service, sales support, media sales environment, Digital
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications in a work or
- Excellent skills in adaptability, applied learning,
collaboration, customer service orientation, high impact
communication, initiating action, problem solving and
troubleshooting, quality orientation, reasoning, self-organizing,
and written communication, in order to work effectively with teams
throughout organization. Preferred
- AS/AA or Technical Certification or Bachelors degree in related
discipline strongly desired
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Project Management experience or work toward Project Management
- Experience in advertising industry desiredWho We AreAbout Cox
CommunicationsCox Communications is committed to creating
meaningful moments of human connection through broadband
applications and services. The largest private telecom company in
America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across
18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to build a better
future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers,
communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
About Cox We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our
mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses,
staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always
look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our
primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are
driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with
powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more
progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet
operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and
healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future
for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will
be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where
we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com. Benefits of working
at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision),
retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave,
parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For
more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our
benefits page. Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer -
All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar
Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we
formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to
our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager,
or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Macon , Advertising Support Specialist - Cox Media, Advertising , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!