Company: Recruiting Solutions (SC)
Posted on: December 3, 2019
Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Quality Engineer to help fill an
immediate direct hire role with a Global Manufacturing Company in
Macon, Georgia! The ideal candidate will have 5 years plus of
relevant experience. If interested please apply with us today or
send a resume to email@example.com
- Target salary: $75k - $85k (BOE)
- Offers competitive incentives and generous benefits
- M-F (8-5) tentative, with an excellent work/life balance!
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Supports new product development and product maintenance
through the application of quality engineering disciplines and the
use of the site quality system and quality system regulations
- Provides expertise in statistical analysis for Quality
- Supports plant activities in process validation, process
capability improvement, and resolving customer issues by initiating
corrective and preventive action, with an eye to increased
capability and customer satisfaction that support the site Quality
- Works continuous improvement projects from beginning to end.
Characterizes the problem, identifies key process inputs,
determines optimal operating window, implements controls to
maintain output at desired level, and quantifies the improvement in
savings, avoidance, or value.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises
judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria
for obtaining results Internal and external contacts often pertain
to company plans and objectives.
- Champions site quality initiatives and participates in the
development of site quality plan.
- Leads and mentors cross-functional quality engineering project
- Handles multiple projects and tasks, from product inception
through product launch and maintenance.
- Plays an active role in the processes to ensure products meet
quality standards and are consistent with the site quality
- Helps establish manufacturing inspection, sampling and
statistical process control methods, and procedures to assure
quality of manufactured products.
- Assures compliance to in-house and external specifications and
- Identifies and highlights quality issues by providing input to
drive corrective actions to problems identified.
- Performs / leads root cause analysis to determine corrective
action(s), as necessary.
- Manages Quality Staff of Quality Specialists and Quality
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments, and may
provide guidance to other associates.
Quality Engineer Requirements/Qualifications:
- 5+ years quality engineering experience which must be in the
extrusion /non-woven industry
- Demonstrated competency in statistical process controls
including control charts, data analysis, technical writing,
continuous process improvement, including lean, six sigma, and
- Passion for manufacturing with an on-floor presence to advance
product quality standards
- Proficient with reading engineering drawings, written
specifications, production documentation, using calibrated
inspection equipment such as gauges, calipers, smart scope,
multi-meters, manometers, pull test and other inspection
- Demonstrated knowledge in Quality System Regulations/Good
- Detail orientated, organizational skills and the ability to
handle multiple projects.
- Ability to travel as required (minimal).
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering preferred
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Quality Auditor
(CQA) and/or Regulatory Assurance Certification (RAC)
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
This job posting is featured on#glassdoor
About Recruiting Solutions
Recruiting Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Recruiting
Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities.Recruiting Solutions expressly prohibits any
form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Recruiting Solutions (SC), Macon , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!