Service Technician / Mechanic
Company: Sutton Acura
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Automotive Service Technician / MechanicA Level PreferredAcura /
Honda Experience PreferredTop Tier Pay!Flexible Scheduling with
Mulitple Bays Available!Tool Relocation Assistance AvailableClimate
Controlled ShopSutton Acura is proud to be recognized as the
preferred new Acura dealer serving Macon, Milledgeville, Warner
Robins, Griffin, and the Middle Georgia areas. We strive to provide
outstanding professional service in all areas of our dealership.We
believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting
relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We
value our employees and invest in their success and need to hire
experienced Service Technicians/Mechanics to join the team in our
- Great income potential!
- 5-Day Work Week! No Sundays!
- Paid Vacation!
- Medical & Dental Plan Benefits!
- 401(k) plan!
- Mulitple Bays Available
- Flexible Scheduling
- Climate Controlled Shop
- Company-provided training and education!
- State-of-the-art, climate-controlled shop
- Career advancement potentialResponsibilities - Service
- Perform multi-point inspection and diagnose malfunction(s)
- Efficiently repair automotive systems, including engine,
transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes,
air-conditioning, etc., in accordance with dealership
- Explain mechanical diagnoses/required repairs in a
non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Provide an estimate of the time needed for repairs
- Test-drive vehicles before and after repairs
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special
- Learn new technical information and techniques in training
- Adhere to company regulations and keep abreast of recalls and
- Report any damaged or defective equipment to management.
- Report safety issues to management and ensure a clean working
area.Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Service Technician experience is required - A Level
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume setting
- ASE Certification is a plus
- Mechanical/troubleshooting skills and the ability to operate
electronic diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills and basic computer
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- Must work well as part of a team
- High level of motivation and ability to learn new
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- High school diploma or GED
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include
background checks, MVR, and drug screen.We are an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Sutton Acura, Macon , Service Technician / Mechanic, Engineering , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!