Company: Kenan Advantage Group
Posted on: March 16, 2023
60129 Neville Island,PA - Neville Island, PA
Join the industry leader and be at home with KAG! From beginners to
skilled leaders, we accept all levels. Let's be real, our Diesel
mechanics keep us truckin' - literally!
KAG is now seeking to hire all levels of Diesel Mechanics - Levels
I, II, & III.
Here are some of the benefits of joining our company:
- Opportunities for growth with extensive onsite paid
- Guaranteed Pay Increases with completion of training programs
and verified prior experience
- $125 Boot Allowance
- $250 Semi-Annual Tool Allowance after one year of service (up
to $500 Annually)
- Benefits Available (Medical/Dental/Vision/401K Match)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Pay: $19 - $36/hour (based on experience)
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday from 10am - 8:30pm
All Diesel mechanic positions will be required to perform vehicle
maintenance & repair duties safely and accurately in and around the
shop operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Diesel Mechanic Levels I & II will receive hands on training
and instruction on preventive maintenance/inspections/repairs of
Class 5 through Class 8 Commercial Vehicles and
maintenance/inspection of tank trailers and will learn and become
proficient utilizing the company's maintenance software program to
create and complete work orders and maintain work order/vehicle
maintenance records. They will also train/assist other technicians
in performing preventive/repair of facilities and equipment to
include trucks, tractors, and trailers.
- Diesel Mechanic Level III will build on the duties from Diesel
Mechanic I/II and become qualified as necessary with appropriate
certifications to perform new technology evaluations, diagnosis,
Requirements for all Positions:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic set of technician tools - in accordance with KAG list
Requirements for Diesel Mechanic Level I, II, and III
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum 1 - 5 years of experience in heavy-duty vehicle
maintenance/repair (Tech levels will be determined by years of
experience and certifications)
- Holds a current Air Brake Certification in compliance with
FMSCR 396.25 or has at least 1 year of verifiable experience with
the ability to obtain Air Brake Certification through KAG
- Currently certified as a (DOT) commercial motor vehicle
inspector in compliance with FMSCR or has at least 1 year of
verifiable experience under a qualified inspector with the ability
to obtain (DOT) commercial motor vehicle inspector certification
- EPA 609 certification (Motor Vehicle Air Conditioning
Kenan Advantage Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. No
person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their
employment on the basis of any status or characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local law
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to
be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and
skills required of associates so classified. Management retains the
right to assign or reassign duties at any time. Job description is
subject to change. All employees of the Company are expected
- Promote positive work habits including effective and timely
communication, teamwork and respect for co-workers.
- Provide constructive guidance to other employees and
representatives of third parties.
- Contribute to providing the highest quality of products and
services to customers.
Keywords: Kenan Advantage Group, Macon , Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Reynolds, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...