Regional Property Manager - Affordable
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Our Client is seeking a Regional Property Manager to be based in
Macon, GA. The Regional Property Manager/District Manager is a
multi-faceted leader who oversees several on-site management teams
throughout a specific portfolio of real estate. In this role, the
team member will lead a team of Property Managers, manage asset
preservation and improvement.
Essential Job Function
- Regional Property Managers are business leaders responsible for
developing and managing individual site business plans including
investment objectives, compliance goals, marketing positioning,
people, asset quality, financial goals and objectives.
- At any given time, a Regional Property Manager should be able
to describe the overall makeup: strengths, weaknesses and needs of
each property in their given portfolio.
- Regional Property Managers are also responsible for review and
approval of all property purchasing with complete adherence to the
- Regional Property Managers are also business managers who
mentor, coach, supervise and develop site staff.
- Work with Property Managers and Maintenance Supervisors to
ensure timely preparation of rent ready apartments to fully meet
the demand of the market.
- Help determine, implement and follow up on any corrective
action plans for deficiencies found at properties.
- Responsible for taking care of all escalated complaints from
- 1.0 Knowledge of affordable housing federal program
requirements and procedures to include, but not limited to, USDA
RD, HUD and LIHTC Program compliance
- Strong Multifamily/Property Management background
- Strong leadership
- Supervisory and organizational skills.
- Proven experience with the administration and management of a
- Skilled in financial management; including budgeting.
- Strong supervisory skills; proven track record in staff
- Superb customer-service skills; demonstrated ability to
maintain strong working relations with both internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational
matters on a daily basis.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- A competitive spirit and high-energy.
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory experience; warm, friendly and service-oriented
- High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change.
- Ability to train, develop, lead and mentor.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Extremely computer literate.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Customer-service driven.
- 1.7 Comprehensive knowledge of the Fair Housing Amendments Act
of 1988, Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504 of the
Rehabilitation Act of 1974, and Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Able to multitask financials experience/experience working with
a budget Yardi Voyager
- Five leadership experience in property management a MUST.
- College degree preferred.
- A professional designation of Certified Apartment Manager
(CAM), Registered Apartment Manager (RAM), Accredited Residential
Manager (ARM) or similar industry designation is helpful.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account(FSA)
- Vision Insurance
Keywords: Recruitermixer, Macon , Regional Property Manager - Affordable, Executive , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!