Company: Fairway Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Fairway Management (FWM), a division of JES Holdings, is
responsible for the maintenance, marketing and business
administration of more than 250 apartment communities and several
single-family rental subdivisions. FWM's team of accountants,
property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work
together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and
exceptional living standards.
Property Managers within Fairway Management are responsible for the
daily operations of an apartment community. These professionals
market and lease apartments, create and manage a property budget,
handle resident concerns, manage property staff and learn the
compliance regulations to manage an affordable property.
- Collect, record, and deposit incoming rents within 24 hours of
collection. Notify residents of delinquent rent.
- Ensure that vacant apartments are ready to lease quickly, and
market those units diligently until occupied.
- Market the property in the community by placing appropriate
ads, hanging flyers, attending community events, participating in
Chamber of Commerce events, planning programming for existing
- Process applications for move-in/transfer and forward to
Compliance for approval.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the residents, resolve
complaints or issues in a timely manner.
- Inspect and/or supervise the work of outside vendors.
- Maintain & balance petty cash monthly.
- Supervise daily activities of maintenance and housekeeping
staff, ensuring excellent curb appeal and property maintenance of
- Travel to, and participate in, both regional and home office
training and/or conferences as required.
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Prior experience in Property Management, preferred
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience, preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider applicants
for this position without regard to any category protected by
applicable federal, state or local law, including but not limited
to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, veteran status or uniformed
service member status.
This company is an at-will employer as allowed by applicable state
law. If hired, I understand this means that either the company or I
may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any
reason, with or without notice or cause. Further, no employee or
representative of the company is authorized to enter into an
agreement, express or implied, with me or any other applicant for
employment for a specified period of time unless such an agreement
is in a written contract signed by the President of the
The company does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual
recruiters or third party recruiting agencies without pre-approval.
Pre-approval by Human Resources is required before any external
candidate can be submitted for consideration. The company is not
responsible for fees related to unsolicited resumes and for
candidates who are sent directly to our hiring managers, employees
or company representatives.
Keywords: Fairway Management, Macon , Property Manager, Executive , Cochran, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!