Company: RLM Investment Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary: This position provides high-level, confidential,
advanced administrative support to a growing real estate investment
company. Candidates must be able to multi-task, take initiative and
exercise independent judgement to balance competing
- Oversees all administrative functions, including ordering of
office supplies and maintaining office equipment.
- Handles all customer relations and directs communication
- Assist in the hiring and onboarding of new personnel.
- Gathers all necessary accounting and relays all pertinent
information to appropriate accountants.
- Maintains and updates company files throughout the
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential matters and
correspondence with maximum confidence.
- Experience in retail, restaurant, or property management highly
- Highly organized with the ability to communicate effectively
throughout the organization.
- Accounting experience and knowledge of related software, such
as QuickBooks strongly desired.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience in administrative function
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including, Word, Excel,
Outlook, and Teams.
Keywords: RLM Investment Group, Macon , Office Manager, Executive , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!