Social Worker II Director
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination
or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We
will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
basis.JOB PURPOSE: - -Provide medical social services to
PruittHealth -patients and their families in their place of
residence. -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide care to patients within the accepted standards of
practice for industry and profession. -
- Complete psychosocial history and assessment to evaluate social
service needs of patients.
- Develop an initial plan of care in consultation with the RN
Unit -Manager, DHS and other members of the interdisciplinary
- Locate and obtain resources necessary to the financial, social,
medical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Provide counseling to patient/caregivers to assist in coping
with significant changes in the patient's condition.
- Participate in the agency Performance Improvement Program.
- Participate in staff development programs and team
- Maintain clinical record to meet federal, state, and agency
regulations and guidelines.
- Inform the physician, RN Unit -Manager, DHS, and other members
of the Interdisciplinary team of current patient condition,
outcomes, response to counseling and/or treatment, and changes in
the patient's condition or needs.
- Complete and submit required documentation within guidelines
established by agency.
- Document all services and interactions in the medical
- Assist the patient and family in developing long term planning
related to declining independence and/or health status.
- Assist the patient and family in developing an appropriate
discharge plan. -QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Master's degree in social work from an accredited school of
social work. -MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One (1) year of experience in medical social work.MINIMUM
LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW: - - -
- For NC and SC agencies, the social worker must be licensed by
the state. -
- Valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance. -
- Current CPR certification. -KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Communicate well with patients/clients, fellow partners,
visitors and family members. Provide a warm and friendly greeting,
and an approachable attitude. Responds to expressed concerns with a
helpful, caring demeanor. Answer questions in a professional
- Keep supervisor informed of daily activities, and issues.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and
any subsequently required reports.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in the field. -Maintain current
license/certification, as required.
- Attend and participate in mandatory in-services.
- Honors patients/residents' rights to fair and equitable
treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and
civil rights, including the right to wage complaints.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times. -
- Comply with corporate compliance program.
- Report job-related functions/tasks that involve occupational
- Follow established safety regulations, to include fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,
- Follow established safety procedures when performing tasks
and/or working with equipment.
- Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by
- Follow all company policies and procedures, and state and
federal laws and regulations. Report violations to the appropriate
- Maintain confidentiality of company and patient information. -
-PruittHealth is an innovative, family-owned organization. We're
committed to providing exceptional care across a wide spectrum of
services, including skilled nursing care, assisted and independent
living, home health care, hospice care, rehabilitation, pharmacy
and infusion services, and more. - -As an Equal Employment
Opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, or veteran status. - -Job: Social
ServicesPrimary Location: Georgia-MilledgevilleSchedule:
Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob Posting: Jan 11, 2022, 10:21:03
Keywords: PruittHealth, Macon , Social Worker II Director, Executive , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!