Assistant Director of Nursing - RN -Sign on Bonus up to $5,000
Company: Ethica Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Ethica has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must
provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Examples of Duties Performed:
* Responsible for assisting with the planning, developing, and
directing the overall operation of a long-term care nursing
services department in accordance current federal, state, and local
* Assists with the planning and directing of nursing staff
activities of nursing staff and with establishing and overseeing
standards for quality patient care and safety.
* Participates in the development of annual financial plans and the
monitoring of expenditures in accordance with financial plan
allocations and guidelines.
* Participates in Performance Improvement and Quality Assurance
initiatives and activities.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia
State Nursing Board and least two years supervisory work experience
in a rehabilitative or restorative nursing environment.
* Education, training, and/or experience must include one of the
following: rehabilitative, geriatric, and/or psycho-social
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
* Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in
* Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, department heads, and fellow staff.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Ethica Health, Macon , Assistant Director of Nursing - RN -Sign on Bonus up to $5,000, Executive , Montezuma, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!