Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Heritage Inn of Barnesville Health and Rehab
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Ethica has a COVID-19 vaccinated workforce. New Associates must
provide proof of vaccination prior to hire date.
Our Full-time Benefits Include:
- Competitive Wage Scale
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible Schedules and Set Hours
- Medical Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO Days Your First Year
- Option to cash out Paid Time Off as you earn it
- Company paid Disability Coverage and Life Insurance
- #HBHRExamples of Duties Performed:
- Plan, organize, develop, and direct the overall operation of
our Nursing Services Department in accordance with current
regulations, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the
Medical Director, to provide appropriate care.
- Operate the nursing department in accordance with the
organization's established guidelines, and in compliance with
federal, state, and local regulations.
- Direct, evaluate, and supervise patient care as necessary.
- Manage the nursing department's annual budget.
- Possess the ability to educate, lead, mentor, and supervise
- Communicate well with patients and family members providing
warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude to family,
visitors, patients and respond to expressed concerns while
displaying a helpful, caring demeanor. Answer questions when
appropriate in a professional manner.Requirements:
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a nursing degree from an accredited college or university
and an active Georgia RN license.
- Have a minimum of two years of supervisory experience in
long-term care or acute care.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, department heads and fellow staff.EEO /
M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Heritage Inn of Barnesville Health and Rehab, Macon , Director of Nursing (DON), Executive , Barnesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!