Sr. Manager, Program Management
Company: Qarbon Aerospace Inc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company OverviewQarbon Aerospace is a premier manufacturer of
cutting-edge composite components and assemblies at all levels of
complexity, with products installed on the industry's most advanced
commercial and military aircraft. A US-owned company with a global
footprint of almost two million square feet of state-of-the-art
facilities, Qarbon Aerospace competitively solves the market's
toughest challenges on time, with Quality AssuredEssential
Functions Directs all phases of programs from inception through
completion. Participates in the negotiation of contract and
contract changes. Coordinates the preparation of proposals,
business plans, proposal work statements and specifications,
operating budgets and financial terms and conditions of contracts.
Acts as primary contact for program activities, leading program
review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and
technical performance. Develops new business or expands the product
line with the customer. Establishes milestones and monitors
adherence to master plans and schedules. Identifies program
problems and obtains solutions. Coordinates the work of employees
assigned to the program/project from technical, manufacturing, and
administrative areas. Responsibilities
- Administers competitive, contract requirements by analyzing
performance requirements and customer purchase order requirements
including those issued against Basic Contract Agreements and/or
- Determines technically and commercially compliant proposal
packages for in response to customer or contract requirements.
- Evaluates performance requirements, delivery schedules, and
estimates of costs of material, equipment, and labor hours.
- Initiates the bid process by identifying requirements and
coordinating input from other functions.
- Develops complex responses to requests for proposal by
reviewing bid process procedures, reviewing material, test, and
other requirements, and preparing appropriate responses.
- Prepares and submits complex proposals.
- Negotiates contract requirements in accordance with legal and
company regulations and policies.
- Negotiates price, terms and conditions, deliveries, and other
business issues within a broad scope of responsibility.
- Ensures contract provisions are clear and conform to company
- Conducts program plan studies. Prepares budgets and schedules
to meet contractual/project requirements.
- Monitors financial status of programs by tracking and analyzing
current revenues and expenses and advising management on the
projected effect of any modifications to agreements.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that
contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends
utilizing program management software.
- Coordinates interdepartmental development of project plans and
- Interfaces with suppliers and customers and performs extensive
investigation as required to fulfill project obligations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to
requirements, and advising management on needed actions.Education
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration,
Engineering, or related field, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience which has provided both theoretical and
practical knowledge in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the
job typically acquired through six or more years of increasingly
responsible related program administration experience.Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of program administration principles,
industry practices, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to
- Demonstrated ability to work on a variety of complex problems
of diverse scope and complexity where analysis and evaluation of
various outcomes require tradeoffs.
- Acting independently, demonstrated ability to solve a wide
range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways;
evaluate alternative solutions that may require coordination across
multiple teams; establish goals and objectives to complete
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies and recommend
changes to procedures.
- Serves as primary Company contact with demonstrated ability to
respond independently to significant inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community; define problems.
- Ability to collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information to
team members, team leaders, vendors, customers, and top
- Proficient with standard business applications software (e.g.,
database, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Ability to utilize program management software.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and
participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Keywords: Qarbon Aerospace Inc, Macon , Sr. Manager, Program Management, Executive , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!