Physical Therapist - Peake/Eastside **SIGN-ON BONUS Available**
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionPruittHealth is a COVID-19 vaccine-mandated employer.
All new Partners are required to provide proof of COVID vaccination
or be willing to get vaccinated within 30 days of employment. We
will consider medical and/or religious exemptions on a case-by-case
basis. -WE ARE HERE! - -PruittHealth provides therapy services to
skilled -nursing facilities throughout the southeast, including the
Carolinas, Georgia, and now into Florida! We are seeking a Physical
Therapist -for our facilities -in Macon.The ideal Physical
Therapist will have one or more years -experience treating the
adult population, and preferably in a skilled nursing facility.At
PruittHealth, -we're committed to a lot of things but we are
especially committed to caring for our patients and residents, as
well as providing our employees with a rewarding career as a member
of our PruittHealth family. - -That's why we attract employees who
are passionate about providing the highest quality level of care
possible for our patients. We also attract people who are looking
for a home, rather than just a job - where being part of a family
at work is as important as the type of work they are doing. - -As a
member of our team, you will also have access to a competitive pay
structure with unlimited income potential, progressive benefit
plan, and -a great team environment that reflects our commitment to
caring for our 16,000 partners.Position: - PTLocation:
Peake/Eastside - Macon, GAFor more info, continue reading the job
description below or contact Meredith Pierard, Recruiter at
470-240-6708. - If you are ready to begin your new career and to
apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.POSITION SUMMARY:
-Provide evaluative, consultative, and treatment interventions to
skilled nursing patients referred by a licensed physician. Maintain
-effective communication with PruittHealth -partners, patients,
patients' families, and other internal and external customers as
appropriate.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Complete evaluations, assessments, and treatments in accordance
with policy and the individualized care plan.
- Complete all documentation and records in a timely and accurate
- Follow established policies and procedures as related to the
scope of practice.
- Recognize and respond to priorities in patient care showing
initiative and sound judgment.
- Adapt to change in workload as needed. -
- Assists with training/orienting others.
- Provide a clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies
and functioning equipment. Have current knowledge of proper
- Foster a teamwork environment. Support cultural diversity.
- Represent the organization in a positive and professional
- Report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or
others until the issue is resolved.
- Complete all required orientations, in-services and trainings
successfully and in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as necessary and as directed by
supervisor. -For more information, email Meredith Pierard at
-email@example.com -or call
-470-240-6708.QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION
REQUIREMENTS:Valid professional license in State of
practiceGraduate of CAPTE accredited school. - If foreign-trained,
the program must be deemed substantially equivalent to a Physical
Therapist entry level education in the U.S. by a credentials
evaluation organization approved by the APTA. -ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND
- Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and
flexibility. Always representing the organization in a positive and
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound
judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of
established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working
with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include
fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection
- Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written
- Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners
and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all
- General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft
Office applications and electronic medical record reporting
following HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating
excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to
keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain
current license/certification, as required.Job: TherapyPrimary
Location: Georgia-MaconSchedule: Full-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob
Posting: Nov 11, 2021, 10:04:00 AM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Macon , Physical Therapist - Peake/Eastside **SIGN-ON BONUS Available**, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!