Speech Therapist - Forsyth/Monroe, PRN
Posted on: November 18, 2021
To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to
all patients referred by a licensed physician. - To maintain
effective communication with healthcare center staff, patients,
families and other customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. -Completes Evaluations, Assessments, andtreatments accurately,
including all documentation/records, according to policyand the
individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. -Follows established policies and procedures asrelated to the
scope of practice.
3. -Recognizes and responds to priorities in patientcare showing
initiative and sound judgement.
4. -Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change inworkload and
assists with training/orienting others.
5. -Provides a clean, safe environment withwell-stocked supplies
and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge ofproper equipment
6. -Observes uniform code or dress guidelines andwears ID badge at
7. -Fosters teamwork environment and is supportiveof cultural
8. -Represents the organization in a positive andprofessional
9. -Accepts responsibility to report any alleged orsuspected
violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue is
10. -Adheres to Great Customer Service principles ofthe
11. -Reports to work on time as scheduled; providingproper
notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. -Follows all Tenets of the Organization;demonstrating the
Committed to Caring Philosophy throughout each workday.
13. -Fosters a culture of compliance by following theCode of
Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatory requirements
14. -Completes all required orientation, in servicesand trainings
timely and successfully.
15. -Perform other related duties as necessary and asdirected by
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid professional license in State of practice
Education and experience required for Certificate of Clinical
Competency in Speech-Language Pathology granted by the American
Speech and Hearing Association.
CRY-meets the educational requirements for certification and is in
the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for
TRAINING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must speak, read and write the English language fluently.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility.
Always representing the organization in a positive and professional
Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment
in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of established
safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with
equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire
protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control,
Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written
Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and
customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all
General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office
applications and electronic medical record reporting following
Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating
excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by
Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep
abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current
license/certification, as required.
Primary Location: Georgia-Forsyth
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Oct 29, 2021, 4:03:43 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Macon , Speech Therapist - Forsyth/Monroe, PRN, Healthcare , Forsyth, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!