Charge Nurse (RN)
Company: Green Acres Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
#GAHRExamples of Duties Performed:
- Complies with current federal, state, and local regulations
governing nursing care in the execution of assigned duties.
- Administers and records medications following physician orders
and established center policy
- Takes and records patient vital signs and collects laboratory
specimens as directed.
- Provides emotional support to patients and their
families.Requirements:To be considered for this opportunity
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia
State Nursing Board.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
- Possess ability to communicate effectively orally and in
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with
patients, family members, department heads, and fellow
associates.EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: Green Acres Health and Rehabilitation, Macon , Charge Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!