FFT Functional Family Therapist / Social Worker / Counselor
Company: Southwest Key Programs
Location: Fort Valley
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The FFT Functional Family Therapist / Social Worker / Counselor is
responsible for providing, at minimum, weekly one-hour, home-based
family therapy sessions to clients. The FFT Functional Family
Therapist / Social Worker / Counselor must maintain a flexible work
schedule that may include working hours other than regular work
schedule and evenings, weekends and holidays. #SWYFS #ZREssential
- Carry caseload as assigned.
- Provide home-based functional family therapy to families.
- Actively participate as part of the therapy team.
- Participate in on going FFT training and consultation
- Assist families by actively referring them to appropriate
services and supports.
- Assist families with both clinical and concrete services.
- Perform basic accountability tasks related to the job, which
include compiling and maintain all necessary records.
- Regular and punctual attendance.Other Functions::Able to react
to change productively and handle other essential tasks as
assigned.Qualifications and Requirements::
- Master's degree in social work, counseling, psychology,
marriage and family therapy, social work or other relevant human
service profession with two (2) years' experience in children and
family services .
- Licensed or license eligible in respective field (to include,
but not limited to: LPC, LCSW, LMFT).
- Certified in or recent experience with Functional Family
- Ability and willingness to work with families in their own
- Flexibility to work when families are available.
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to adapt and individualize program interventions to
utilize family strengths and skills.
- Skill in handling multiple tasks and meeting multiple
- Ability to remain flexible and work with multiple and changing
priorities when necessary.
- Valid Driver's License, maintain current insurance and
registration and clear driving record.
- Clear result from a criminal background check by the Georgia
Department of Juvenile Justice.
- Clear drug screen results from the organization's designated
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Previous FFT experience
- Previous Court experiencePhysical Demands::Must be able to
obtain First Aid Certification (CPR). Must be able to verify
client's whereabouts by driving, sitting, standing and walking for
extended periods of time. Daily use of various office equipment.
Bending, stooping, climbing up stairs and lifting up to 15 lbs.
required to complete daily tasks.Work Environment::This is a
program which requires daily contact with clients in their homes,
and other community based settings at varying hours of the day
including evening and night hours. Remote work (personal home
office) setting is required to be provided by staff at their own
expense. Staff must be able to maintain confidentiality of client
records in their home office and must be able to participate in
confidential conversations in this work environment. Work
environment must be conducive to productivity and confidentiality
with limited distractions. Work environment must be able to be
monitored by supervisor periodically to ensure appropriate
confidentiality of client records and work products. Work shifts
are subject to change. Staff will be required to maintain their
personal vehicle in good working order and may require extended
periods of time in an automobile. Exposed to prevalent weather
Keywords: Southwest Key Programs, Macon , FFT Functional Family Therapist / Social Worker / Counselor, Healthcare , Fort Valley, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!