Personal Care Assistant / CNA Fort Valley, Byron,
Company: Interim HealthCare - Macon, GA
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you have a heart to care for others? Are you
passionate about helping those in need? Do you want to make a
difference in your community? Join our team and become someone's
hero at home. Interim HealthCare of Central Georgia is looking for
Personal Care Assistants. This is a per-diem position with a
flexible schedule for those who are interested in the home care
field. NOTE: Please only apply for the job posting that corresponds
with the County you reside in.Joining our team will offer benefits
- Flexible work schedule, because we believe in work-life
- Friendly work environment because we are family owned
- Continuing education because we support your professional
- Weekly pay schedule because we appreciate your work!The PCA /
CNA will be responsible for:
- Assisting, performing and training client and family in
activities of daily living such bathing, grooming, nail and skin
care, oral hygiene, dressing/undressing, toileting and elimination,
eating and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assist client with mobility, ambulation, transfers and/or range
of motion exercises or exercise programs.
- Assisting client with home-making activities such as shopping,
errands, light housekeeping, laundry, meal planning and
preparation, serving of meals, socialization activities.
- Promoting and maintaining a clean, safe and healthy client
- Assisting in medication reminding.
- Reading and recording client temperature, pulse, and
- Utilizing electronic clocking/task recording application via
personal cell phone.Applicant must have:
- Training, certification or registration required by state and
federal law and regulation.
- Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job
classification, similar life experience; OR
- A graduate of a training and competency program as required by
the Office and State or Federal law/regulation; or Applicant must
be able to pass:
- Drug test, state and federal criminal background checks,
written tests and skills demonstration.
- Participate in required Employee Orientation.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare - Macon, GA, Macon , Personal Care Assistant / CNA Fort Valley, Byron,, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!