Company: Caring Companions
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionCaring Companions is an in-home senior care
company with 20 years of experience. We are family owned and
operated. We are passionate about providing quality care to seniors
all across Middle Georgia. We strive to enrich the lives of
everyone we serve by offering kind, compassionate, and competent
assistance for aging individuals who wish to remain in their homes.
Specializing in non-medical care, our experience has made Caring
Companions a trusted choice for families throughout the community.
We are available 24/7 and we employ the latest online systems for
easy access to your schedule, clocking in/out, and any additional
information you may need. We now offer Free Online Training to help
better educate our staff and to improve your level of experience.
Caring Companions is looking to expand the family by hiring
experienced CNA's and PCA's in the Middle Ga area. We are looking
for caregivers who are reliable, driven, and those who have a heart
for helping others. We offer flexible scheduling due to our status
as a PRN (as needed) company. Benefits
- Paid referral program for both new clients & new
caregivers.Additional Benefits Include
- Incentive program where you can earn points towards
- Birthday bonus for any caregiver after 1yr of active
- Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or
those recovering from surgeries, injuries, and/or accidents. We do
this by tending to needs such as showering, bathing, dressing, and
- Remind clients to take prescribed medications.
- Assist clients with ambulation around the house or outside.
(doctor's appointments, walks, etc.)
- Plan and prepare meals.
- Complete client's shopping and/or accompany them to do so.
- Perform regular housekeeping activities.
- Report any unusual incidents as they occur.
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of
- Ability to work in a one-on-one setting.
- Willingness to learn new skills and to participate in
continuous educational courses.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to behave in a compassionate and supportive
- Available to work different shifts to include nights and/or
- Prior experience with a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home
care agency. (minimum of 1 year)
- Willingness to adhere to and enforce health and safety
- High School Diploma or equivalent.We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Caring Companions, Macon , Experienced Caregiver, Healthcare , Perry, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!