CT Radiology Tech PRN
Company: Atrium Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Under indirect supervision performs all duties associated with
acquisition, processing, submission for interpretation, and
archiving of CT images. Responsible for the care of the patient
while in the Cat Scan Department.
Essential Job Duties:
- Positions patient and formulates appropriate techniques to
demonstrate cross-sectional anatomy of interest based on accepted
radiographic principles. Judges diagnostic quality of finished
medical images prior to submission to radiologist for
- Performs venipuncture for administration of radiopaque media
and assists in obtaining informed consent as appropriate
- Reviews all diagnostic imaging requests for appropriateness
based on clinical information provided. All questionable orders are
communicated to the radiologists for final approval.
- Performs clerical responsibilities associated with acquisition,
processing, and archiving of patient records. Completes exams to
capture charges for procedures performed
- Observes patient while in the cat scan department for change in
status and makes appropriate intervention or contacts primary care
givers for instruction.
- Must be a High School or GED Diploma Graduate.
- Graduate of AMA, JRC or Regionally Accredited approved school
of Radiologic Technology
- Registered or registry eligible through ARRT.
Keywords: Atrium Health, Macon , CT Radiology Tech PRN, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!