RN Med Surg 2 Full Time Seasonal Days
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job Description Description Registered Nurse Medical Surgical
AdventHealth Waterman Location Address: 1000 Waterman Way Tavares,
FL Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth * Seasonal Contract with
* Faith Based and Non-Profit Healthcare Organization
* Community Based Hospital Work Hours/Shift: Full Time You Will Be
Responsible For: * Assesses and reassesses patients per hospital
* Develops the plan of care (IPOC)
* Provides patient education and training based on each patient's
needs and abilities
* Implements nursing interventions and treatments
* Mediation administration safety (MPPID)
* Manages workload and prioritizing care
* Facilitates discharge planning Qualifications What You Will Need:
* Experience with Equipment use to stabilize and monitor patients
(IV insertion, central lines, pulse ox, NG tubes, Foley, chest
tubes, hemodynamics monitoring) to include but limited to
* Electronic medical record experience
* Automated dispensing medication system (pyxis) preferred
* Graduate of School of Nursing with AS, AD, or Diploma
* BSN or Bachelor in healthcare related field
* Current Florida license or graduate nurse prepared to take State
* Certified in Basic Life Support.
* ACLS at time of hire for ED, ICU, CVICU and PCU.
* NRP certification for Labor & Delivery and Nursery within 90
* PALS certification for Pediatrics within 90 days This facility is
an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Macon , RN Med Surg 2 Full Time Seasonal Days, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!