Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Specialty: Medical TechnologistLocation: Macon, GAShift: Night
ShiftDuration: Temp to PermStart: ASAP Qualifications:
- Directs and performs standard laboratory procedures for
diagnosis and treatment of disease to include chemical microscopic
bacteriological immunological hematological and coagulation
- Operates equipment to make qualitative and quantitative
analyses of specimens.
- Recognizes abnormal trends or results and makes required
decisions and corrections.
- Performs in a teaching role as required.
- Assists with patient phlebotomy registration and order
- Completes required daily procedures and checks that equipment
is maintained in good working order.
- Ensures work area is cleaned stocked and organized daily.
- Performs manual calculations and documents results
- Analyzes and reports test results applies rules of specimen
rejection and arranges recollection of specimens as needed.
- Acts as in-charge tech when requested.
- Follows established general safety procedures and utilizes PPE
- Coordinates work to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency
in performance of assigned tasks.
- Recognizes and deals with priorities.
- Ensures that patient billing is accurate for testing
- Bachelors Degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Certification as a Medical Technologist by a nationally
recognized agency/board is required.
- 2 Yrs. Med Tech experience in a hospital setting - Highly
- ASCP Certification
- Must have blood bank experiencePhysical Requirements:
- Moderate lifting pulling pushing and carrying in a busy
- Lifts weights up to 25 pounds and infrequently in excess of 25
pounds with assistance.
- Frequent walking standing stooping and reaching.
- Use of computer for long periods of time.
- General hospital environment with some exposure to chemicals
pathogens and patient blood and body fluids.
- Some latex exposure may be expected.
- Low doses of constantly monitored radioactivity may occur in
some job functions.About Us:All Medical Personnel is a national
leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry
Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing
firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a
flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local,
regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the
United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can
help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Macon , Medical Technologist, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!