LPN Charge Nurse 7 - 3 PT
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionJOB PURPOSE: - -Directs nursing care for the
patients, and supervises the day-to-day nursing activities
performed by assigned staff. Such supervision should be in
accordance with federal, state, and local and regulations governing
the nursing center. - Also, as directed by the Administrator, the
Medical Director, RN Charge Nurse and/or the Director of Health
Services, to ensure the appropriate care for patients is provided.
- Provides care ensuring patient/resident safety
- Supervises Certified Nurse Assistants, directs work and makes
appropriate assignments, participates in the corrective action
- Completes documentation procedures on patients (appropriate use
of forms, timelines, and Medicare documentation etc.)
- Assists the Director of Health Services to coordinate the care
planning/MDS process and committee meetings as necessary.
- Assists the Director of Health Services in follow-up on
consultant recommendations i.e.., pharmacy, dietary, etc.
- Assists the Director of Health Services to monitor physician
services (documentation and visits etc.) in accordance with current
- Knowledge of procedures and ability to determine Advance
Directive status for patients.
- Responsible for ensuring "Tenet Time" is presented and
discussed with all partners prior to and following all shifts.
- Communicates well with patients/residents/clients and family
members providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable
attitude to families, visitors, patients/residents/clients and
responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring
demeanor. - Answers questions when appropriate in a professional
- Participates in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and
any subsequently required reports.
- Responsible for new hire onboarding process
- Admits, discharges and transfers patients as
- Participates in patient screening and selection process as
REQUIRED:Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university,
or is a graduate of an accredited/approved LPN program. -MINIMUM
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:A minimum of two (2) years previous bed side
nursing experience. -MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY
LAW: - Current and unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
licensure in state of practice. -ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
(Preferred qualifications)Previous nursing experience in a long
term care facility preferredJob: NursingPrimary Location:
Georgia-MilledgevilleSchedule: Part-timeShift: 1st ShiftJob
Posting: May 19, 2022, 10:55:52 AM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Macon , LPN Charge Nurse 7 - 3 PT, Healthcare , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!