Travel CYTO Technologist
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: August 4, 2022
We currently have a client in Macon, GA looking for a CYTO
Technologist (Traveling CYTO Technologist)Focus Staff is seeking a
traveling CYTO Technologist. A CYTO Technologist Provides accurate
evaluation of cytologic samples for the diagnosis of cancer and
certain other disease processes according to established procedures
and standards. Provides results and communicates data to the
appropriate persons.Contract Assignment - 13 Weeks
(Temporary)Shift: 5x8 DaysRewards: (CYTO Technologist)
- Pay depends on location and experience.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed CYTO Tech.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements
- Proven experience as CYTO Tech. (CYTO Technologist)
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to
communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families,
personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under
stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.Work
Experience: At least 2 years of experienceIf you are seeking a job
as a traveling CYTO Technologist and would like to work with an
agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus
Staff is the right place to be. We are proud of our ability to
build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether
you are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed
- Examines gynecological and/or non-gynecological slides daily
according to department protocols.
- Records findings in computer system.
- Records required data on daily screening and departmental
- Identify and correct problems that may adversely affect test
performance or result reporting of patient samples.
- Communicates pertinent section information/issues to
supervisor, manager or another appropriate individual.
- Performs instrument maintenance and method
- Assists in documentation and maintaining effective department
QA/QC programs and monitors.
- Must perform within the productivity expectations as set forth
by current departmental guidelines.Job Type:
Contract/Temporary/TravelLocation: Macon, GA If You have a Passion
for CYTO Technology, Apply Today and a Recruiter will guide you
through the Process.Join our VIP team of Traveling
Professionals!Traveling CYTO Technologist, CYTO Tech Part-Time,
Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier12
Keywords: Focus Staff, Macon , Travel CYTO Technologist, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!