Blood Bank Technologist - Georgia
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Electroencephalogram (EEG) opening in Bonaire, Georgia. This and
other electrodiagnostic technologist jobs brought to you by
Are you interested in a new Blood Banking Laboratory Technologist
opportunity? Apply to this great opportunity in Central Georgia
area for permanent, full-time hire! This position is offering: full
benefits (401k, health/dental/vision insurance, PTO, etc),
competitive salary, and potential for relocation assistance/sign on
bonus! Job Description:
- Independently perform specialized procedures unique to
- Training and teaching laboratory personnel and others.
Contributes to the continuing education program.
- Observing guides, verifies and checks documentation of less
experienced lab personnel.
- May act as lead in absence of supervisor/manager. May prepare
schedule or draft procedures.
- Performing special projects as assigned. Job Requirements:
- ASCP certification (or eligibility/equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Associate's Degree in
- Experience is highly preferred Interested? Click to apply or
send a resume more information and for consideration! (Reference
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Macon , Blood Bank Technologist - Georgia, Healthcare , Bonaire, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!