Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care - $2,090 per week
Company: HumanEdge Travel Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare is seeking a travel nurse RN Long
Term Acute Care for a travel nursing job in Macon, Georgia.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Long Term Acute Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 01/29/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: TravelLTAC Hospital RN needed. Rewarding,
lucrative contract assignment. Travel and local RNs welcome to
apply. 13-week contract. Full-time and per diem schedule options.
Must have recent experience working in a hospital. ICU, critical
care or experience working in a specialty LTAC hospital required.
Must have AHA BLS and ACLS.
- Location: Macon, GA
- Setting: Critical Care LTAC Hospital
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Hours - 36 hours per week for full-time. PRN options may be
- Nursing degree - ASN/BSN or higher
- Nursing licensure in the state services will be rendered -
compact accepted in applicable states
- Experience working in a long-term critical care hospital, or on
an ICU or CCU unit
- AHA BLS
HumanEdge Travel Healthcare Job ID #306023. Pay package is based on
12 hour shifts and 36 hours per week (subject to confirmation) with
tax-free stipend amount to be determined. Posted job title: RN Long
Term Acute Care.About HumanEdge Travel HealthcareHumanEdge Allied
Health is a full-service nursing and allied health staffing agency
that has lived and breathed staffing for more than 30 years, making
us one of the most trusted in the industry!
Keywords: HumanEdge Travel Healthcare, Macon , Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care - $2,090 per week, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!