100,000 in student loan repayment here in Georgia
Company: Avery Poe
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Hospitalist opening in Macon, Georgia. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Hospitalists to join our employed medical group. Generous
compensation which includes $100,000 in student loan repayment.
Practice Opportunity with a Hospital-Based/Hospital Employed
- Goal is to have of 20 FTEs
- Not responsible for ICU unless needed
- Day Shift: 8 physicians per day
- 7 on/7 off shifts; averages
- 15.17 shifts a month
- 15-18 pts each includes admits of about 2-3/day
- Nocturnal: 2 physicians/1 midlevel; (7p – 7a and 6p to 6a
shifts average admits at night 14-16)
- 15.17 shifts per month for full time status
- Midlevel handles most procedures:
- 6-7 mid-levels during day; 10 Mid-levels on staff (goal is not
to exceed 18)
- Independent Rounding
- EMR- Cerner
- REACH for Neuro telemed
- Transition Clinic for pts that don't have a PCP or can't get in
to see their PCP in a timely manner.
- Collaborative Rounding
- All providers will be trained on intubation
Why Practice Medicine in Georgia?
Rewarding Practice Opportunities: Competitive pay and benefits.
Student loan repayment and moving expenses available. No capitation
in this 12-county draw area of over 250,000.
- Compensation based on experience and additional bonus
- Student loan reimbursements up to $100,000
- Dues and Subscription Allowance Per Year
- CME Allowance Per Year / CME days per year
- Moving expenses up to $15,000 documented
- Malpractice Insurance
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement, Dental Insurance, Life
- Paid Days Off, Short & Long Term Disability, and more…
reach out to Avery Poe
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Avery Poe, Macon , 100,000 in student loan repayment here in Georgia, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!