Part -time Collaborative Physician
Company: Samuel Contract Staffing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Macon, Georgia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
I am working with a family urgent care and we're looking to hire a
fast, fun, and friendly Part-Time Collaborating Physician to join
our team! We currently have 20+ clinics in Alabama and Georgia and
will have up to 50 clinics throughout the Southeast by 2023.
This position varies in days and hours. This is a part-time
position - 1 day every 4 weeks with the option to do more.
Responsibilities include, working with Nurse Practitioners, conduct
monthly review of patient charts, evaluate, assess, and provide
proper documentation and give appropriate interventions, be
available to Nurse Practitioners via phone call or email, supervise
multiple Nurse Practitioners, provide feedback as needed to Nurse
Practitioners, along with any other duties or services required by
law or company policy.
- Current and active MD or DO license, multiple state licenses a
- Strong clinical background
- Active DEA License
- National Board Certification or Board Eligible
- Flexible, patient centric, self-motivated, energetic, vigilant,
- Passion for providing excellent patient care while emphasizing
wellness and prevention
- Deep desire to make an impact on patients' lives and get back
to quality patient care
- Expertise in treating both acute and chronic
- Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine
- Valid and unrestricted state license
- Comfortable with technology
- To ensure safety, COVID vaccination is required as a condition
- Malpractice insurance
- Up-to-date subscription
- Flexible schedule typically consists of 1 in-clinic day every 4
weeks (can work more if requested)
Compensation: $110/hr. + # of Collaborating Nurse Practitioners
Send me your current CV and contact information, and I will reach
out to you to discuss this opportunity further.
Thank you! - I look forward to hearing from you!
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Samuel Contract Staffing, Macon , Part -time Collaborative Physician, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!