Primary Care Physician - $290K Salary
Company: MASC Medical Recruitment Firm
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Primary Care Physician
Currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our beautiful
growing primary care practice. The ideal Doctor of Medicine
orOsteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license and
willing to work with a Geriatric patient load. Responsibilities of
the Primary Care Physician
- Outpatient only, 15 patients per day.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as
medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination
information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in
situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed
treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other
specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate
treatments as necessary. Requirements
- Active Georgia Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an
accredited college Benefits
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation expense offered based on the
candidate (80K sign on)
- Competitive compensation plus production bonus (230K -
- Fully funded malpractice
- Licensing renewal fees, CME
- 401K match
- No Weekends, No Hospital, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 100% outpatient
- Full office support staff including ARNPs
Keywords: MASC Medical Recruitment Firm, Macon , Primary Care Physician - $290K Salary, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!