RN - Med/Surg
Company: Coliseum Northside-Macon
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Coliseum Medical Center, committed to building a health community across the greater Macon area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Coliseum Northside Hospital is a 103-bed community hospital that specializes in orthopedics, spine care, bariatric surgery and gastric reflux disease. Our Emergency Department has the fastest time to be seen in Macon and can meet the emergency needs of children and adults. We also provide outpatient services for sleep disorders, wound care, as well as radiology and laboratory services. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We'd love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
This is an 18 bed Medical-Surgical unit specializing in the delivery of acute care of the adult patient.
The primary patient population is geriatric and includes a variety of general medical/surgical diagnosis. The unit also cares for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring. Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
The RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care. Qualifications:
You should have:
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: Coliseum Northside-Macon, Macon , RN - Med/Surg, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!