Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Macon, GA
Company: Gifted Healthcare
Posted on: December 6, 2018
JOB REQUIREMENTSLTAC Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse (RN) Local JobLong Term Acute Care (LTAC) Registered Nurses are responsible for caring for patients who required extended medical care.LTAC Long Term Acute Care RN Responsibilities:
- The LTAC Registered Nurse provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- The Long Term Acute Care Registered Nurse collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- The LTAC Registered Nurse is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- LTAC RN's develop an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates status of patient
- An LTAC RN gives guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provide emotional support to the patient and family
BENEFITS OF BEING GIFTED!
- Refer a nurse for this position and earn up to $1500 referral bonus when he/she completes a minimum of 8-week assignment. Refer a nurse for a PRN position, and earn $250 once he/she completes three shifts.
- Flexible scheduling
- Premium pay
- Same Day or Weekly Pay
- Ability to work in premier facilities
- Access to Chief Nursing Officer 24-7
- Access to Social Worker 24-7
- Group Health insurance benefits:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability
- AD&D Insurance
Benefits of being a GIFTED TRAVEL NURSE
- Private housing and housing allowance
- Personal Career Coach
- Extremely competitive personalized pay package
FACILITY DETAILSPart of a network of more than 100 long-term acute care sites this 60-bed facility features lower than average staffing ratios. The specialized facility provides comprehensive, specialized long-term care for patients with acute or chronic respiratory disorders with the primary focus of weaning medically complex patients from mechanical ventilation and restoring independent breathing.
Services provided include pulmonary, ventilator weaning, wound care, cardiac/heart failure, medically-complex treatment, renal, neuro, post-trauma, and infectious disease. The clinical practice is guided by medical directors and chief nursing officers. This opportunity provides nurses a small, critical care environment with excellent patient care assignments.
Rich in history, stunning architecture, lovely Southern charm, and a soulful musical heritage make Macon, GA a top destination. Outdoor enthusiasts, head to Ocmulgee Heritage Trail, Park & River to hike, run, bike, fish, or just enjoy the beauty of nature. Macon is the “Cherry Blossom Capital of the World”, per U.S. Congress, and annually holds the International Cherry Blossom Festival every March. This festival includes parades, concerts, food, rides, and entertainment. Macon is home to many amazing museums, some of the most popular include The Big House, The Allman Brothers Band museum, and the Museum of Arts and Sciences, featuring fine-arts & science galleries, interactive exhibits, a mini-zoo, and a planetarium. After a long shift check out The Hummingbird Stage & Taproom, a venue on historic Cherry Street that welcomes local and national bands, has an outdoor patio and an award-winning kitchen.
ABOUT GIFTED HEALTHCARE
GIFTED Healthcare is a company that believes in the power of one person to make a difference in patient care. Join the ranks of our rapidly growing team of healthcare professionals, and become that difference!
Do you remember why you became a RN, at GIFTED? We do!
Keywords: Gifted Healthcare, Macon , Registered Nurse - LTAC Job in Macon, GA, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!