Company: Coliseum Medical Centers
Posted on: January 8, 2019
*Sign on bonus up to $5k available for qualified, experienced RN!*
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Coliseum Medical Center, committed to building a health community across the greater Macon area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish such goal, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Founded in 1971, Coliseum Medical Centers has grown to be a leader in healthcare for Middle GA. We are a 310 bed facility, offering a 24-hour emergency room with specialized pediatric care, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, rehabilitation programs, behavioral health and diagnostic services. In the last 40 years, Coliseum has been at the forefront of medical technology by being the first hospital to provide cutting edge diagnostics, surgical procedures and treatments. We want you to join our tradition of excellence!
For us, it's all about people. We are committed to advancing nursing across the organization by nurturing our nurses through education, professional development and defined pathways for personal and professional growth. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
- Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
- Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
- Enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
- You will benefit greatly from our unit-based councils.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
- Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare provides unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within 178 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.
The PACU consists of 10 equipped patient stations and cares for patients recovering from anesthesia or IV sedation following surgical, special diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures, as well as patients requiring special procedures by an anesthesiologist. The PACU staff assists the patients, ranging in ages from infant to geriatric, in returning to a safe, physiological level by providing safe, knowledgeable, and individualized nursing care. A Call RN as part of the Call Team is available during non-staffing hours to provide 24/7 coverage.
You should have:
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting.
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Coliseum Medical Centers, Macon , PACU Nurse, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!