Emergency Room Nurse
Company: Coliseum Northside
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Coliseum Northside Hospital, committed to building a health community across the greater Macon area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish such goal, we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission. We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Why Coliseum Northside?
Founded in 1984, Coliseum Northside Hospital is a 103-bed community hospital that specializes in orthopedics, spine care, bariatric surgery and gastric reflux disease. Our Emergency Department has the fastest time to be seen in Macon and can meet the emergency needs of children and adults. We also provide outpatient services for sleep disorders, wound care, as well as radiology and laboratory services. Our goal is to provide the patients and their families with the best possible healthcare experience available in our community, that they would recommend to family and friends. We want you to join our tradition of excellence!
For us, it's all about people. We are committed to advancing nursing across the organization by nurturing our nurses through education, professional development and defined pathways for personal and professional growth. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
For those who fit our dynamic, patient-focused culture, we offer advantages like:
- Our employees enjoy competitive salaries.
- Get started on the right foot with our comprehensive orientation process.
- Making a move? We offer relocation assistance.
- Specialty specific educators provide valuable mentorship.
- Enjoy working in state of the art/newly renovated nursing units.
- We value continued learning and offer tuition reimbursement.
- You will benefit greatly from our unit-based councils.
- Our wide-ranging benefit package is designed to empower your total well-being.
- Dedicated to nursing excellence and patient-centered care, we have a collaborative approach to quality and safety.
Being a part of HCA Healthcare provides unprecedented career opportunity including the ability to move within 178 hospitals and 1,800 sites of care located in 20 states and the United Kingdom.
The Emergency Room is 12-bed (3 Peds, 9 Adult), open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. We serve patients in accordance with guidelines established to include the treatment, management, and diagnostic evaluation of all populations. Patient population includes neonate/infant, child/pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric.
You should have:
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Coliseum Northside, Macon , Emergency Room Nurse, Healthcare , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!