Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Posted Date: Aug 25, 2021
- We are hiring immediately for several full-time DISHWASHER
- Location: Navicent Health; 777 Hemlock Street, Macon, GA 31201
Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule; Rotating 12-hour shifts, every other
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred.
- Perks: $400 SIGN-ON BONUS - $150 upon start and $250 after 90
days! More details upon interview.
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 808890.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkgWhy It Is Safe For You to
Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to
working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your
safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are
known and are being controlled is among the safest places to
work!For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make
sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources
available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that
with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better
about serving in healthcare during this crisis.Diversity of thought
and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!Morrison Healthcare is a leading
national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated
to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison
uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences
for patients and in their caf--s to advance the healing and
healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some
of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and
leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to
provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience.
Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best
Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125
Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th
time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and
CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One
Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more
than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000
professional food service team members.Job SummarySummary:
Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas, equipment
and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition.Essential Duties and
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all
Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by
law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 808890Hourly
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Macon , DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!