Company: Sonnys BBQ
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral PurposeTo provide the most memorable
experience, through fun, memories, connections, and of course, the
best BBQ ever!Essential Duties (may include, but not limited
to)Cashiers are our go-to guys (or gals!). Whether it's ensuring
guests at the front cash register and/or drive-thru are greeted
with a warm welcome; accounting for cash and credit card
transactions at the register; preparing and fulfilling take-out
orders; answering the front phone; or expediting food to tables,
our cashiers are the ones who add to the energy of the shift and
that extra helping of southern hospitality. They ensure all of our
guests are taken care of whether they are eating in the dining room
or taking their meal to go.Think you have what it takes? Read on to
make sure we are describing you:Qualification Requirements
- You are passionate about BBQ and love working with people.
- You love having a good time, doing the coolest stuff, and
making sure those around you have fun too.
- You're a hard worker who is honest and, well, just plain
chooses to do the right thing...always.
- You always put others first. Selfish definitely does not
- You are a glass-half-full, silver-linings kind of person...this
means you have a positive attitude..nice!
- You are full of smiles, and you love to keep people
- You love paying attention to detail and are determined to
getting your job done faster than anyone else.
- You're so good at multi-tasking that you mark things off your
to-do list three at a time..and learning new things really keeps
- You keep your cool when things really start to hit the
- You can be here when we need you; in other words, you have and
can maintain a flexible schedule.
- You can attend and successfully complete any ongoing training
or certification programs required by the company, federally, or by
the state as it relates to this position. OK, they can't all be
fun.Required Skills and Experience
- Been there, done that - Related experience and/or training in
the restaurant industry.
- Plays well with others and lends an ear when needed - Strong
- Didn't do so badly in school either!- Basic reading, writing,
and mathematical skills.
- You don't have to be a gamer...but basic computer skills are
- High School Diploma or GED.Physical Demands and Work
Environment (so you know what you are getting into)The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by any FOH Team Member to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.FOH Team Members are regularly required to
stand for prolonged periods of time, handle products and tools,
paperwork and equipment, and communicate effectively with other
Team Members, including speaking and listening. The job requires
continuously bending, reaching, crouching, touching, feeling,
tasting, talking, hearing, wiping, smelling, and inhaling smoke
from a wood-burning cooker. Sonny's is a fast paced environment and
requires constant human interaction and movement. FOH Team Members
regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, frequently lift and/or
move up to 35 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75
pounds.While performing the duties of the job, team members
regularly work with or near moving mechanical parts. FOH Team
Members may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, and are
required to work with cleaning chemicals. Frequent washing of the
hands is required. FOH Team Members may be exposed to temperatures
between 0F and 100F. As a FOH Team Member, you must have the
ability to perform the essential functions of the job for up to an
8-hour shift. The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed.They are not
intended to be construed as a detailed list of all
Keywords: Sonnys BBQ, Macon , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Perry, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!