Food Service Worker
Company: TKC Holdings
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the
potential for growth? At Trinity Services Group, we have created
something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees
start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career.
We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
We also offer a $250 bonus for completing our Rookie's Fast Track
Program within the first 60 days!
About This Position
$12.00/hour + $400 sign on bonus
This position is located inside of a county jail/correctional
The Food Service Worker accurately and efficiently prepares and
serves a variety of food items in accordance with assigned work
instructions and menus within a correctional setting. This position
also utilizes a variety of food preparation utensils and machines
in preparing food.
Our ideal Food Service Worker excels at the following:
- Passionate about food and service
- Has a solid understanding of food handling regulations
- Desire to always learn more
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Dependable and flexible
- Prepare, assist, or instruct inmate labor and/or team members
in the preparation of quality foods according to the planned menu,
recipes, and work instructions in a timely manner.
- The duties of the Food Service Worker include, but are not
limited to, cleaning as you go, maintaining a neat and food safe
workstation, pulling trash, sweeping, mopping, and any other duties
assigned within the facility.
- Serve food during planned meal schedules and according to
department policies and procedures.
- Utilize kitchen utensils/equipment to cook, prepare and serve
food according to recipes. Use proper utensils to serve menued
portions and as appropriate to meet clients' nutritional
- Abide by all food safety regulations pertaining to sanitation,
food handling and storage.
- Maintain a clean work area/environment that includes cleaning
of refrigerators/freezers, cooking equipmen t, and serving
- Function in a fast-paced environment, perform routine kitchen
tasks, while being organized and clean.
- Keep up with garbage collection and keep kitchen floors clean
from excess food/trash.
- This role includes physical demands such as lifting, bending,
pushing, kneeling, walking, and standing for extended periods of
- Be able to stand and be on your feet for much of the scheduled
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What You'll Need
- Required :
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, and you must be at least 18
years of age
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility
background check and drug screening and/or any other screenings
required by the Facility
- Preferred :
- Prior institutional food service or restaurant experience is a
Trinity Services Group (TSG) offers comprehensive benefits to all
- Medical and Prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Benefit Credit program provides money to help offset the cost
of the benefits you select, $750 for employees with less than 1
year of service and $1,000 with 1 or more years of service
- More benefits can be selected to create the right package for
TSG also understands the importance of work life balance and
planning for the future. To help with both, employees are eligible
- Paid Time Off
- Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Weekly Pay
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
Keywords: TKC Holdings, Macon , Food Service Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Milledgeville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!