1st Shift Cafeteria Worker
Company: Five Star Food Service - Dining Units
Posted on: November 23, 2022
*Full-Time: Day Shift*
*Academy Sports Dining location in Jeffersonville, GA*
*Starting Pay: $14-$16/hr*
At Five Star Food Service, the Food Service/Cafeteria Worker will
be in charge of always maintaining a sanitary work environment.
Cleans kitchen, washes pots & pans, sweeping and mopping. Assist
where needed. Cleans and re-stocks serving areas. Receives stock as
it is delivered and puts stock away. Will cook and cashier as
needed. Dining center staff also provide superior customer service
and maintains a friendly, helpful attitude with both co-workers and
*Food Service/Cafeteria Worker responsibilities include: *
* Keep sales area clean, organized and stocked.
* Maintains sanitary work stations within the Dining Center.
* Cleans Kitchen; washes pots & pans, sweeping and mopping.
* Cleans and re-stocks serving areas.
* Receives stock as it is delivered and puts stock away.
* Assist where needed within the Dining Center; Cashier and/or
* Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with
management and fellow team members.
* Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays
professionalism at all times.
* Recognize and adhere to all HR, sanitation, safety and security
policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
* Highschool diploma or equivalent required
* Must be able to lift 25lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the
ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
* Stand for long periods of time.
* Work around others in close quarters.
* Must be able to obtain ServSafe Certification.
* Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
* Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
* Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
* Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision,
Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term
Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
* Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our
501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
*Position Information: *
* Position Status: Full-Time
* Work Day Requirements: Sunday - Thursday
*About Five Star Food Service: *
Join one of the nation's largest on-site food and beverage service
providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients
including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry
service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled)
service, catering, and corporate food service.
*Notice: * Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Casual dining restaurant
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* What is a good email address for us to contact you at?
* Have you been convicted of a crime, or pleaded guilty, or no
contest to a crime other than minor traffic violations? (If yes,
Work Location: One location
Keywords: Five Star Food Service - Dining Units, Macon , 1st Shift Cafeteria Worker, Hospitality & Tourism , Jeffersonville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!