Human Resource Business Partner
Company: Tru Green
Posted on: September 20, 2022
1014124529 Knight Rd, Macon, Georgia 31220Job
DescriptionTruGreen is committed to providing personalized
attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by
building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their
personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make
TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Position OverviewThe HR Business Partner is integrated into the
business's processes and aligns their activities with driving
business results. The HRBP analyzes data to identify trends
in-field performance, evaluates the root cause, and works with
field senior leadership to improve performance. This position
focuses on supporting and improving the operational, financial, and
HR performance of the field, including retention, engagement, and
all the other aspects of the talent life cycle. The HRBP is a
resource to support and challenge the field leaders to improve
overall performance and drive sustainable growth.
- Evaluate data and determine trends/outliers to identify poor
performing branches. Leverage data to prioritize which branches
need the most immediate support and track the change effort. Work
in conjunction with business leaders to intervene to improve
- Be present in the branches of your responsibility to gain
insight from associates and managers. Establish a sound
understanding of the business, in order to best anticipate and
identify issues and drive solutions.
- Build the capability of the management workforce through
succession planning, developmental plans, stretch assignments,
training (one on one or in group sessions), coaching, and mentoring
of top talent.
- Collaborate with field leaders to establish a talent bench for
field leadership roles. Lead retention efforts of top talent.
Identify opportunities and work with the field to develop
strategies to attract and retain great front line talent.
- Provide a credible Field Business Perspective voice to the COE
team on HR programs and initiatives in order to drive outcomes that
help the business grow.Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree with potential concentrations in Human
Resources, Business or related areas and 3-5 years of
business-related experience, or an equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience working with business leaders to
evaluate and improve performance, either in an HR or Consulting
capacity preferred.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong data analysis skills to evaluate data and determine
trends and outliers.
- Leverage data to understand business problems and develop a
course of action for improvement.
- Work with leaders and associates to get them on board for the
change effort and assist them in driving the effort.
- Leadership ability and tact to handle difficult conversations
with business leaders to identify low business performance and
establish correction plan.
- Balance and prioritize competing priorities.
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency to respond to business
- Highly ethical with the ability to maintain confidentiality and
- Strong financial analysis and business acumen to evaluate field
performance and understand necessary improvements/changes to
- Strong written, training, and oral communication skills.
- Comprehensive skills in current Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% of the timePhysical Demands &
Working ConditionsThe physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Regularly required
to: Sit, stand, and walk Use hands and arms to handle, feel or
reach Speak and hear Use close vision abilitiesOccasionally
required to: Lift or move up to 10lbs Stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawlThe work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Noise level o Low to moderate
Adverse Conditions o Minimal TruGreen is committed to Diversity and
Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this
position.We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here
(https://trugreen.phenompro.com/us/en/eeoc-and-eeo-policy) or to
request an application accommodation, Click Here
.California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here
.TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.To view our disclaimer,
Click Here (http://https://www.trugreenjobs.com/us/en/disclaimer)
Keywords: Tru Green, Macon , Human Resource Business Partner, Human Resources , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!