PCA/CNA Home Care - Gray - Jones County
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
To provide personal care and incidental activities of daily
living as assigned to clients in the home setting in accordance
with applicable law and regulations, accepted practice and the
Offices policies and procedures.
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such
bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily
living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization
activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing
and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and
- Read and record client temperature, pulse, and respiration when
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety
and report to supervisor.
- Organize self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Attends mandatory in-services.
- Provide requested documents to keep employee file current.
- Follow the assignment sheet/service plan performing only tasks
that are assigned.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an
accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- Must have valid CPR and First Aid certification (Must present
- Must have current negative TB test results. (Must present at
- Valid drivers license or identification card. ((Must present at
- Valid Social Security Card or Work Permit. (Must present at
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to pass a PCA test or have a CNA license.
- Must be able to pass background check administered by GCHECKS.
(now required for all care facilities in Georgia)
- Valid auto liability insurance if you would like to accept
assignment(s) that require driving your own vehicle to transport
- Six (6) months of accumulated experience in a similar job
classification, similar life experience
- Meet applicable health requirements to provide client
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of the
- Able to hear, speak, write and read in a manner understood by
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to
providing services of the client and use equipment required in
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks to effectively deal with
multiple changes based on client needs and schedule
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Work is normally performed in a residence or senior living
- Work may involve frequent exposure to communicable diseases,
bloodborne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or
hazardous materials that require following safety precautions and
using work practices that require the use of personal protective
- Able to travel from assignment to assignment within the
geographic area served.
- Medium physical activity that may require constant lifting,
carrying, pushing or pulling over 50 lbs., and physically
stretching, bending, stooping, twisting, standing, sitting,
walking, reaching and climbing stairs.
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer clients and
assist with standing and walking.
- Able to constantly stand, bend, stoop, twist, stretch, squat,
kneel, walk, climb stairs and reach freely.
- Able to grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of palm, i.e.
manipulate pen, knobs, or objects.
- Ability to visually and auditorially observe the client.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Macon , PCA/CNA Home Care - Gray - Jones County, Other , Gray, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!