Company: River Edge
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Human Resources Department
We are one of the leading behavioral health providers in
Georgia, River Edge Behavioral Health Center has provided
comprehensive mental health, addictive disease, and developmental
disabilities services for the past 60 years to the counties of
River Edge is currently looking for a Staffing Coordinator with
duties to include recruiting, interviewing and providing clerical
support to both the Human Resources and Developmental Disabilities
Schedule/Location: 175 Emery Hwy, Macon GA; Monday Friday 8:30am
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post jobs ads on internal and external job boards, source
applicants, set-up interviews, and handle all relevant
documentation regarding the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Conduct reference checks and follow-up with hiring managers in
order to keep them updated on the status of position openings.
- Network with area schools/colleges in order to build applicant
flow and to help River Edge project a positive community
- Handle employment queries/status of applications.
- Participate in interviews if requested or required.
- Train hiring managers on interviewing and selection best
Qualifications Needed (education and/or experience):
- Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalent with at least
one year of professional staffing/recruiting experience. Bachelor's
degree in Business Administration or Human Resources strongly
- The ideal candidate will also have some Human Resources
exposure and/or knowledge of employment laws, handling confidential
- Must be computer proficient with experience with Microsoft
Office Suite and working knowledge of candidate tracking
spreadsheets and software Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) is a
- Candidate needs to be an independent self-starter and should be
able to work/network well with others.
- Candidate needs to be able to multi-task and handle multiple
All selected applicants must pass a satisfactory background
clearance and pre-employment drug test.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to
provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All
qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those
selected for an interview will be contacted by the hiring agency.
Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification. This
position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory
applicant pool has been identified.
Keywords: River Edge, Macon , Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!