Manager, Technical Operations
Company: Hargray Communications
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a career where time flies by and you are
continually learning? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced
environment and delighting customers? Then you should join Hargray
as a Manager, Technical Operations!
The Company: For over 70 years, Hargray has been connecting
customers to each other and the world, growing from a local phone
company to an industry leader providing residential, business,
enterprise, and carrier wholesale communications services. Our
mission is to envision and deliver customer delight. In addition to
our long history of dedication and commitment to our community, we
offer benefits for your health, wealth, protection, well-being,
time, and more. Our team of over 800 colleagues supporting local
markets throughout the southeast is committed to excellence,
delivering the most advanced technology and the best service for
General Description of Position:
Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the
technical and operations staff in order to deliver a superior
customer experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and
maintain a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired
to do their best, and act as a mentor to foster employee
professional development. Collaborate with other leaders and
colleagues within and outside the functional departments to create
synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational
goals are met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates system effectively and efficiently with focus on
delivering customer delight, maintaining high level service quality
and superior operational performance.
- Responds to escalated customer inquiries and problem solves in
a professional and effective manner.
- Provides guidance related to routing and schedule on repair
orders and service orders; advises appropriate employees of any
needed corrections or changes in information.
- Acts as a resource in resolving customer issues brought to the
department through knowledge of company products, services, and
policies and strong skills in negotiating.
- Creates strategies to ensure employee engagement and optimize
employee performance consistent with company approach and strategy
- Implements proactive maintenance programs and develops
processes to maintain system integrity, and minimize service
- Supports efforts to improve service metrics, increase revenues,
and manage expenses.
- Professionally represents Hargray at all times in the community
and in front of customers, prospects, vendors and other key
- Communicates independently, effectively, clearly, and
professionally with customers, employees, supervisors and managers
to establish and maintain considerate and cooperative
- Provides guidance and mentoring to subordinates and other
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Capable of designing and implementing employee training and
- High-level problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient use of computer programs, including Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
Keywords: Hargray Communications, Macon , Manager, Technical Operations, Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!