About Net Health
We deliver better software because of people like you, come join
us! As the innovator in specialty EMR helping hospitals, skilled
nursing facilities, private practices and hospices deliver better
care to patients, you will make a difference. Working in a highly
collaborative culture that focuses on the success of our employees,
you will grow in expertise and be financially rewarded for your
You will help healthcare professionals deliver better care by
helping them reunite with their calling. Let us help you reunite
with your calling. Our philosophy is that we grow when you love
what you do and are challenged in a positive environment by working
in teams to solve big, important problems. We are looking for top
talent with a passion to contribute.
We Invest in Our Employees and Watch Them
Work from Anywhere:We offer telecommuting for
over 75% of our workforce.
Unlimited PTO:We are proud to offer unlimited
paid time off, which includes vacation/personal and sick time.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:We offer
Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability + 401k
Casual Dress Code:Bunny slippers on Zoom calls?
We are here for it. We trust your judgment when its time to face
Prioritized Employee Wellness:We practice a
healthy balance between home life, community involvement and
Diversity & Inclusion:We invest in real
resources, real time, and real conversations, to welcome and retain
a diverse workforce.
Voice:Wewant you to stretch your thinking and
share your perspective. We have an Open Door Policy to all levels
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will address system
instability through monitoring, fault tolerance, tooling, capacity
management, automation of toil, and adoption of patterns/practices
within the platform. The engineer will pursue relentless
identification and implementation of infrastructure availability to
ensure high degrees of observability, availability, and
The Site Reliability Engineer will participate within the core
SRE team while also partnering with development teams to ensure our
solutions are observable, fault tolerant, and adhering to
monitoring best practices. You will advocate and act as a subject
matter expert for Net Healths SaaS applications and infrastructure
within your product area using communication to manage a variety of
initiatives. In addition, you will help to reduce the toil involved
in maintaining the operational ecosystem, replacing manual
processes with tooling and automation, and bringing overall
reliability to all internal/external functionality of an enterprise
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Leading emergency response efforts in conjunction with
Engineering, Infrastructure, and Database teams to establish root
- Leading the efforts to build robust monitoring solutions while
expanding our current monitoring and alerting footprint
- Review designs with an eye toward increasing the holistic
stability of our platform and identifying potential risks
- Conduct Blameless Postmortems and Anomaly Investigations after
incidents to further analyze root cause and create permanent
solutions to improve serviceability and prevent future outages
- Establish a Dont Repeat Incidents (DRI) culture by learning
from past issues and always looking to improve monitoring and
- Ensuring applications are performing efficiently, collaborating
with development teams and architecture to resolve application
- Consults with management in the analysis of short- and
long-range business requirements and recommends innovations.
- Championing automation efforts to reduce or eliminate
repetitive, manual processes
- Partner with project management to define Service Level
Objectives (SLO) and identify and implement Service Level
Indicators (SLI) to track compliance
- Championing capacity management and disaster recovery testing
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science OR equivalent 3-4 years
progressive experience in IT Operations and/or systems
- 1-2 years direct experience in a technical role dealing with
complex enterprise software landscapes (DevOps focused
- 1-2 years experience with PowerShell and coding standards.
- Experience with best-in-class application monitoring (APM)
tooling (New Relic, Dynatrace, AppDynamics)
- Experience with Python, Ansible, Terraform, Docker (or similar)
is a plus
- Direct, hands-on experience with automated software and system
- Excellent understanding of the organizations goals and
- Experience with Agile development methodology a plus.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to
project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and
implementation of IT solutions.
- Strong knowledge of change control best practices and
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft IIS and administration at an
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best
practices and methodologies.
- Strong practical experience in enterprise level IT
This role will work closely with key departmental and project
stakeholders across the organization.Therefore, the ability to work
collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and
staff within the organization is a key priority in this role.No
supervisory responsibilities required for this position.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES
- Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete
- Must be comfortable working in ambiguous and/or stressful
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance;
detail-orientation is a must.
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity
to handle multiple tasks.
- Effective collaborator with proven process improvement
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those
concepts to customers needs.
- Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Keep up to date on technology trends, developments & best
- Ability to communicate effectively to both technical &
Note: This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as
requested to meet the ongoing needs of the