Our vision aims to empower our clients by actively leveraging
our broad range of services. With our global presence, we have
career opportunities all across the world which can lead to a
unique, exciting and fulfilling career path. Pick your path today!
To see what career opportunities we have available, explore below
to find your next career!
Conducts CONUS training for personal protection services, guard
force, and support personnel. Actively support and uphold the
Company's stated vision, mission and values
Provides direct instruction including, but not limited to the
* Mission planning * High threat advances * Protective security
formations * Motorcade operations * Tactical communications * Enemy
tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) and countermeasures *
Pre-attack indicators * Helicopter operations * Vehicle search * US
citizen, as specified in the task order.
* Level three (3) English language proficiency.
* Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of full-time
instructional experience as a protective operations instructor.
* Must have attended and successfully completed a minimum of
eighty (80) hours of training in adult learning and/or
* Must possess a minimum of three (3) years of operational
experience related to the area of instruction.
* Experience may be gained in the employ of any federal, state,
local, provincial, or commercial entities providing armed high
threat protective services that require skills similar to those
identified in the PSS training course
* Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of
* Must have a valid US Passport
* Must have a current US driver's license
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening; position
is also subject to random drug screening throughout the course of
* If prior US Military, must have an honorable discharge
* Must be able to pass a detailed background investigation and
possess the criteria to be awarded and maintain the necessary
US-issued security clearance
* Must be bio approved for each assigned instructor topic by the
Dept. of state
* Must pass a physical for CONUS and OCONUS contract work
directed by the dept. of state requirements
* Strong written and oral presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent organization skills
* Proven ability to work both collaboratively and
* Strong initiative
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Caliburn International is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin,
age, protected veteran status, or disability status.