IFI Team Lead - Counselor (LPC / LMFT / LCSW)
Company: Miracle Houses
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Under general supervision, completes comprehensive intake and
assessment with MH/SA or co-occurring consumers' (family, other
supports, and collateral agencies that may be involved) to
determine individual needs, problems & strengths, social & medical
history, functional level & degree of ability vs disability.
- Develop treatment plan, review of treatment plan
- Responsible for individual, group and family counseling as
- Liaison with MH Court and Probate Court as needed or
- Attend all training, conferences, workshops, etc., in order to
keep core and continuing ed hours up-to-date.
- Develops individual recovery/resiliency plan based on goals
identified by consumer.
- Supports consumer. through interventions, who is at risk to
hare self, others and/or property due to experiencing quick and
significant changes in behavior which are typically related to a
previous situation which triggered severe impairment of
functioning, limited resources / skills, lack of judgment I skills,
and/or increase in personal distress.
- Attempts to prevent out of home placement or hospitalization by
addressing immediate crisis and developing appropriate links to
- Service available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and may be
offered by telephone, and /or face to face in any
- Licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed
Professional Counselor or or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
by the Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social
Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Licensed Associate Professional Counselor under clinical and
directive supervision plan approved by GA Composite Board
- Graduate Intern with Accredited University for Social Work or
- At least 1 year IFI experience or SA (is a plus)
- Knowledge of community resources
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of cultural diversity and their impact on recovery
Keywords: Miracle Houses, Macon , IFI Team Lead - Counselor (LPC / LMFT / LCSW), Other , Macon, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!