Full-time staff member is to acquire the knowledge, skills, and
certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant by participation in
the nursing centers planned educational program. The program
consists of performing certain services for which you have been
trained and found to be competent during the training period
* classroom instructions
* clinical practice
* on-the-job supervised training
Examples of Duties Performed:
* Learn procedures and assist with admissions, discharges, and
transfers as requested.
* Learn and demonstrate procedures for preparing patient room
for new admission.
* Learn/provide/demonstrate proper procedures care in the
prevention of skin breakdown.
* Learn and demonstrate proper procedures for assisting patients
with walking (with or without assistive devices)
* Learn/apply/demonstrate proper procedures for catheter care
appropriately (drainage bag and tubing, leg strap, etc).
* Learn/demonstrate proper documentation in accordance with
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
* A High School diploma or its equivalent preferred.
* Certification and on-the-job training provided.
* Associate must have the ability to be on his/her feet
continually throughout the day.
* Associate must be physically able to tolerate physical
* Associate must also be able to tolerate lifting a maximum of
* Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the
* Be capable of maintaining successful working relationships
with patients, family members, supervisors, and fellow
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V Drug Free Workplace
* Competitive Wage Scale * Weekly Pay * Stable schedule with Set
Hours * 401(k) with company match * 7 Paid Holidays and 10 PTO days
your first year * Option to cash out paid time off as you earn it *
Company paid Disability coverage and Life Insurance