Company: ARROW EXTERMINATORS , Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Arrow Exterminators is looking to hire a full-time Service
Manager to oversee all aspects of Service Center operations
including the management of revenue, sales, profit, human resource
activities, training, and compliance. Ensure uncompromised service
to customers and Team Members with a commitment to our Vision,
Mission and Core Values
Our Service Managers enjoy a company vehicle and other benefits
- generous time off,
- paid holidays,
- 401(k) with company match, Roth IRA,
- medical, dental and vision insurance,
- high deductible HSA,
- disability, cancer, and accident insurance.
- health & wellness suite
- company, and paid life insurance.
ABOUT OUR FAMILY OF BRANDS
For the past 56+ years, we have been a family owned and operated
business and have grown to over $250+ million in annual revenue,
services 12 states and has 125+ service centers. Ranked by revenue,
Atlanta-based Arrow Exterminators is the sixth largest pest and
termite control company in the United States! We instill family
values in the company culture to create a welcoming work
environment and a successful company. We attribute our success to
passionate, highly trained team members who are committed to
protecting everyone's quality of life.
As Arrow grows and continues to exceed industry expectations, we
are always looking for new talent to bring on board. We know our
team has a lot of options and we are humbled that they choose to
work with us. That's why we offer competitive compensation, a
robust benefits package, and a family-oriented company culture.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A SERVICE MANAGER
As a Service Manager, you will have many responsibilities to
ensure that you and your team are successful in daily activities.
Multi-tasking and organizational skills will be key. These
activities include ensuring that your technicians are organized in
their appointment scheduling and service tickets. They will check
in with you daily where you will verify that they have their
vehicles, uniforms, product, equipment, and paperwork in order.
Your skills in conflict resolution and effective communication will
ensure your team and customers have an awesome experience with
every interaction. As a seasoned technician, you will offer
coaching, training, and support. You are not afraid to get dirty
and can spend considerable time in the field assisting your team
and providing coverage. Ultimately, you will be assisting the
Branch Manager achieve monthly performance goals.
- Industry experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Conflict resolution
- Effectively operate internal applications and software (Paycom,
PestPac, Applicant Pro, Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, other
- Proven track record in achieving sales results
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to pass any state regulatory agency required
- Able to work a 40-hour (minimum) work week,
- Accessible after hours (including weekends/holidays)
- Possess current Driver License
- Ability to pass background and drug screening tests upon offer
- Meets company driving standards
- High school degree or equivalency, college preferred
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please
fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that
we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
We are an Equal Opportunity and a Drug-Free Workplace
(The job description is not an exhaustive statement of all the
duties, responsibilities, or qualifications of the job, nor is it
intended to limit opportunities for necessary modifications).
Keywords: ARROW EXTERMINATORS , Inc, Macon , Service Manager, Other , Dublin, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!