The Bibb County School District is now accepting
applications for the 2021-2022 school year.
Performs clerical and office functions related to the support
and operation of a school. Performs related office and clerical
functions such as answering telephone, acting as receptionist, data
entry, and bookkeeper. This is a basic clerical position which
requires some initiative and independent judgment. May be required
to operate a variety of office equipment including: typewriter,
personal computer, copy machine, calculator, telephone
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required. Completion of
a recognized secretarial training program or related coursework is
2. Minimum of six (6) months of experience in clerical work is
required. Typing skills required. NOTE: Skills assessment
examinations will be administered.
3. Experience working with personal computers and various types
of computer software (word processing, and/or spreadsheet programs
such MicroSoft Word, Access, Excel, etc.) is desired.
4. Good communication and public relations skills required;
experience working with children is desired.
5. Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet
deadlines is required.
1. 200 DAY WORK YEAR; 8 HOURS PER DAY.
2. Salary Range: Grade 35 $23,424 - $26,416 (placement on salary
schedule based on years of related experience). The stated salary
range reflects the opportunity for pay over the course of the
employee's tenure. For External Candidates, the top salary is not a
potential starting salary.
3. Excellent benefits package: includes health insurance; dental
and life insurance; employee assistance program; personal and sick
leave; membership in Teachers' Retirement System.
To apply for this position, please complete an online classified
application, submit a letter of interest and resume by attachment
to your application. Educational documentation
(diploma/transcripts); and three Classified Professional Reference
Forms must be submitted to the Human Resources Department unless
email addresses of your references are provided.
Bibb County Public School System is An Equal Opportunity