Company: Help at Home
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community
$500 hiring bonus for all new Home Care Aides -
COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation’s leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your community.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- Cash incentives/hiring bonus of $500*
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits – healthcare, hazard pay, time off and cash
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in
As a Home Care Aide, you’ll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside
their homes, and support them with the following types of
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry, and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, medication, and
assisting with meals
- Accompanying your clients to events outside of the home such as
grocery shopping and running errands
We are hiring now in your community – join our team and build
your career in a high-demand industry.
- High school diploma or GED, or at least 2 years of previous
experience as a caregiver
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
*Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an
active employee for at least 30 days following the first shift,
with at least 40 hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days
of reaching eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous
caregivers who have not worked for Help at Home since prior to
1/1/2021 will be eligible for the bonus.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Help at Home, Macon , Caregiver, Other , Barnesville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!